Sunday, May 11, 2014

Surviving New Hampsire, Day One




 <><><><><><><><>

It's Sunday, it's Mother's Day. I was determined to stay swaddled in bed, but the urge to explore was
overwhelming. Since I was a twenty minute walk from downtown I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at
my new backyard. The day was gorgeous with sun filtering through budding trees.The two pictures
above were too beautiful to dwarf. That park is a ten minute walk from my house, so whenever I 
need to stretch my legs I know where I am going. 

 <><><><><><><><>





<><><><><><><><>

A free, but delicious iced Americano from Book & Bar, a downtown treasure with the perfect 
atmosphere for coffee, books, or craft beer.

In order to make any new place feel like home incense is a way to freshen the space and create a 
creative atmosphere.

<><><><><><><><>

.

 <><><><><><><><><>

Finished the afternoon off with a light lunch, celery with organic peanut butter, Greek yogurt with
 honey, and half a cucumber sandwich!

I'm looking forward to a movie night with my boyfriend, Lord of the Rings, and a huge bowl of popcorn.

<><><><><><><><><>

No comments: